- Free one hour initial consultation.
- Non-refundable retainer of $250.00. The non-refundable retainer is to secure services with Davis Advocates and is in the minimum fee due Davis Advocates in order for advocacy services to begin and is considered earned upon receipt. Services provided will be billed against the retainer. Time will be billed at a rate of $75 per hour with the exception of: 1) text messages which will be billed at a rate of 1 minute per text message and 2) e-mails which will have a minimum rate of 3 minutes per e-mail. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Records Review/Analysis;
- Telephone, text messages, and e-mail consultations with the client, school personnel, or providers;
- Attendance at meetings;
- Meetings with client to prepare for school meetings;
- Developing the Parent Agenda;
- Drafting of letters and other documents;
- Accompanying client to observe and evaluate programs and/or placements recommended by the ARD committee;
- Meeting/observing the student; and
- Progress monitoring.
- For any meetings more than 20 miles from my location, travel time will be charged at a rate of $45 per hour after the first 30 minutes of travel time each way.
- One time file set up fee of $25.00. This fee will come out of the retainer.
- Miscellaneous fees such as those associated with overnight travel, airfare, large document copying, postage/shipping charges, and parking fees.
- Non-refundable fee of $225. This fee is to secure 3 hours of time with the Coach/Advocate and is considered earned upon receipt. Any time over the initial three hours will be billed at $75/hr.
Consent for Services must be signed and fees received before advocacy or coaching services can begin.