Parent Training Workshops
I am available to speak for parent groups, local support groups, schools, churches, and other organizations. These workshops are designed to help parents gain the information they need to increase their advocacy skills.
Here is a list of available training topics I cover. If you have a specific topic in mind, please contact me for further discussion.
- Special Education 101: An 8 Step Process
- Special Education 102: The ARD (IEP) Document
- Special Education 103: Frequently Use Terms
- How to Get the Most Out of Your Child’s ARD Meeting
- Transitioning: From ECI to PPCD
- Transitioning: From PPCD to Kindergarten
- Getting a Jump Start on Next Year’s ARD Meeting
- Autism and Extracurricular Activities
- Back-To-School Tips
- Working Collaboratively with Your Child’s School